Cookridge Primary School
Together we Achieve the Extraordinary
- Breakfast Club is from 7.45am – 8.45am.
- Breakfast will consist of cereal/porridge, toast (with a selection of spreads), fresh fruit and a hot or cold drink.
- We will endeavour to cater for all special dietary requirements – please consult with the club manager.
- All children will be taken to their classrooms at 8.45am.
- After School is from 3.05pm – 5.45pm.
- We will provide a snack at 4pm with a drink.
- There will be activities at the After School Club such as art, craft, board games, ICT, play and (weather permitting) outdoor activities. We will also provide an area for reading and homework.
- Children will be escorted from their classrooms and taken to the club by a member of staff. Pupils will be collected from after school clubs, where applicable.
- All children will be registered by the Club leaders upon their arrival at the club.
- You may fill in a booking form for each half term and payment may be made monthly or half termly, but it must be in advance of the dates booked.
Landline: 0113 3862504